Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself !

Go down 
+9
shiwarrior
waveforM
klashq3
MindEraser
LadyQuinn
Hieronimus
H34DSHOT
Pannkakor
Op7i
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Op7i

Op7i

Introduce yourself ! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:27 am

Hello all !!!

A topic for know more about each others.

So I begin ;

My real name is Yann.

In real life, I am doing little works time to time, when I need money, I haven't find my real way in work for now.

I am playing guitar, and try to sing sometimes.

I am trying to write a science fiction book too.

I am drawing and I am painting too.

I would like to earn my life with what I create with my mind and my own hands.

I have studied electronic, informatic and masonry at school, but I have learnt more by myself.

That's all for now about me. =)
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:25 pm

I'm pannkakor

16 years old studies in a natural resource school? i drive forwarders and exscavators.

i like being outside in the nature and i have been doing some bushcraft and such

i also enjoy making music like House.

and i live in Sweden and real name is Kevin pirat
Back to top Go down
H34DSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi my name is H34DSHOT

Im an alcoholic

And i like pringles

That is all
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi all. So cool to finally meet you!

So I'm Jeroen (there's no space in there, it's one name), I play games and I love the colour pink.
I work at a university and do research on games, so that's pretty cool, I think.
I divide my free time between QL and doing sports outside.

OK, so I'll ask you some questions:
  1. Yann, did you draw your avatar yourself?
  2. Kevin, what is bushcraft?
  3. Headshot, did you know the machine that makes Pringles was co-designed by a very awesome scifi and fantasy writer named Gene Wolfe? The logo even looks like him! (I recommend the Book of the New Sun by the way.)
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Pannkakor wrote:
i like being outside in the nature and i have been doing some bushcraft
Hieronimus wrote:
Kevin, what is bushcraft?

I guess it just means that he has trimmed it downstairs. It is really not a question to ask Je, you should be ashamed!
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Hiiihiii

I guess its my turn now :p

My real name is Beidah but people call me Bei or Ida. I dont really do much nowadays due to an injured knee. Otherwise I work at Red Cross and intend to go back within a month as soon as I feel better again. This freetime I got I try to see it as a holiday and spend as much time as i can with friends and family. I also play a lot because I have to stay at home sometimes due to knee pain.
I love listening to music in the morning coz it helps me waking up. Finding things to do with friends is somethin I enjoy aswell. Especially in summer. We dont really get much sun here so we try to take what we get. What makes it even more fun is that my friends and I are open minded. We love to try new things (dependin what they are ofc :p).
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:18 am

I cant quorn on My phone but Bushcraft is like Camping you spend some days and nightmare in the Woods making a shelter making food
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:27 am

No I can't quorn on my phone either! Embarassed

Reading through your autocorrect words, I think it sounds pretty cool. I like it better than Bei's idea, tsk.
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:10 am

Hieronimus wrote:

Yann, did you draw your avatar yourself?

No, it is a draw of Franquin. He was a famous drawer in France, and he had created some famous characters, like Gaston Lagaffe, Spirou and the Marsupilami.

But I like more this kind of comics from him :

Introduce yourself ! Franqu11

Me, I have made it for example:

Introduce yourself ! Unname10

Pannkakor wrote:
Bushcraft is like Camping you spend some days and nightmare in the Woods making a shelter making food

It sounds like wild camping =p

Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi everybody! My turn

My real name is Rubén and im from Spain.

I work in a "doityourself" store and im student of the Geography and History university.
When i have enough free time i like read books, write, expend time in kitchen, make my own wood furniture or anything else. I was voluntary in two NGO, one teaching spanish to sub-saharian inmigrants and another to read books to the kids of hospital, and this summer i will repeat.
I travel 2 or 3 times per year and maybe this is my real passion.

Aaaand..altought i suck, play quake too, ofc. Razz

End.

Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:10 pm

I have told Opti he should start selling his work, its really good :D

You guys should see Rubens furniture work too, we got some really creative people here in lost :D
Back to top Go down
klashq3

klashq3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Yopa,

Then it's my turn,

I'm Klashq3 - 20yo
playing q3/ql/bf/gta5/fifas etc...
finishing my studies and working at nights at Mcdonalds...
not rly a passionating life...
Back to top Go down
waveforM

waveforM

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm

right i better do this too i guess.

Basic: I'm Tristan, 23, from southwest UK in a little seaside town called Torquay.. its nice.. but so boring.
I studied twice at Plymouth university. The first time I did computer science + information security / ethical hacking for 1 year. After passing that year I quit and decided to study music, randomly haha. I guess I like to be more creative..

Study / work: I recently graduated from my music technology course and enjoy creating trance / house for a laugh.. and have released tracks on some labels. My ideal job and over all goal would be to land a job as a sound designer in a games company and am currently searching for indie developers to get abit of experience behind me first. As for the day to day, i'm currently doing some part time & voluntary work in my area whilst preparing to move house.

Gaming history:  I played unreal tournament 2004 for.. 10 years? haha fuck.. wow.. with about 5000 hours of gameplay haha Eventually both me and my brother ended up being asked to play for the clanbase UK nations team for ctf, which was really fun.. especially as we won. However eventually the game had less and less people playing and so we both left to play QL. Played ql for maybe 2 years.. ish? on and off..usually just to blitz public servers. Originally only played TDM and CTF but somehow i've got caught up with u guys (and ift) xD haha

erm.. that it. if u wanna know anything just ask me haha
any1 is welcome to add me on fb or skype.

cheers.

Previous nicknames- TristaN - Requiem - rqM
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:25 am

Thanks Bei =) But anyways it is hard to do a painting with thinking you will sell it. =p
This one was made as a gift. =)

Ruben, you have a pictures of wood furnitures you are doing? =p

Tristan, which hat you have chosen? =p

Jeroen, at a time, and if you can, could you post on of your study? Just for see =p
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:18 am

Ah yeah, Op7i, you told me so before, about Franquin! I used to watch Marsupilami back in the days, it was cool. Introduce yourself ! 1559794006

I think this paper gives a nice overview of what we're doing...
http://ddd.uab.cat/pub/poncom/2014/127944/ssc14_a2014a16iENG.pdf
Warning: lots of words, not so many pictures. Razz And the pictures that are in there, aren't even that nice...
Back to top Go down
shiwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi all

shiwarrior here :)
real name Chris
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:12 am

oh hai!

Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Hey hey ! =)
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:44 am

ParaPeet wrote:
oh hai!

About time Peter :p
Back to top Go down
MuTAnT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

Hello ParaPeet, nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:34 am

Pietermans, hallo!
Back to top Go down
lenkaya

lenkaya

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Finally registered! I forgot a bit :)

My name is Lenka, 28 years old and I am from the Czech Republic.
My work is in office in one transport company. It is not my dream work, but I like it and sometimes it can be pretty interesting.
I studied Visual culture, 4 years at West Bohemian University, but... not finished.
I make jewelry and I love travelling.
Ummm and I love music and singing and sometimes playing guitar but only for myself because i am bashful person :)

And my english pretty bad so im sorry for that :)
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Your english is good lenka :) what kind of jewellery do u do? Got any pic? :)
Back to top Go down
lenkaya

lenkaya

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:43 pm

hmm, for example something like this (sry, boys  Wink  )
Introduce yourself ! Smuk211
Introduce yourself ! Smuk410
Introduce yourself ! Smuk610
Introduce yourself ! Smuk310
Introduce yourself ! Smuk110
Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Wooooow..amazing!! You sell it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself !   Introduce yourself ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: