Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone we all have talked aboutl..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyQuinn
Admin

Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Empty
PostSubject: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:21 am

The pro vx7 Basketball

personally as I said before, I wont let him play on lost servers as long as Im there.
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
waveforM

waveforM

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm

i think he talks too much..
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Meh, he plays quite good, but doesn't hack, that was obvious to me when we just played. Also he didn't say anything during the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
brx42

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:35 pm

in my opinion, it's some good player who made that accaunt just for cheats. nobody plays like that, he just walks forward and almost never jumps, it may be a way to cover his real style. let's see if he starts jumping soon or later:D and he doesn't talk. can somebody check his ip on our servers, if there's another nick with the same ip.
Back to top Go down
waveforM

waveforM

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

not jumping in insta is a good thing tho xD
Back to top Go down
brx42

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:42 pm

also, he changed his country flag..yesterday was england, today it's netherlands. few days ago i think he was estonia
Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Some of my "little birds" told me vx7 hes propabily Sh0g... but no exist any proof of that.
Anyways, there is a subject called "AIX_", account created 2 days ago, who makes fresh scores like 4x-5.. get an eye on if anyone play with
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:33 pm

brx42 wrote:
also, he changed his country flag..yesterday was england, today it's netherlands. few days ago i think he was estonia

Yeah I have noticed that flag changing aswell.

Personally I see why people think hes clean as he does listen and follow the sound. But its just simply impossible to hit the spots where he hits without missing even a single one. He misses the reaaally easy shots but hits the impossible ones right away. Now that is wat i would call autofire :p
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone we all have talked aboutl..   Someone we all have talked aboutl.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone we all have talked aboutl..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Caught & Suspected Cheaters :: Suspected Cheaters-
Jump to: