Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games?

Go down 
+5
MindEraser
MuTAnT
Hieronimus
LadyQuinn
waveforM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
waveforM

waveforM

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:38 pm

any one play any other games? if so what?

anyone play league of legends? xD
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Not league no :p But I do play Left 4 dead 2 and Battlefield 4 with my brothers :)
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
waveforM

waveforM

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:51 pm

pc or console? :D
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Only pc :p
Back to top Go down
waveforM

waveforM

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:54 pm

best. consoles piss me off
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:03 am

Let's see, the games I completed the last 12 months are: Far Cry 3, Neverwinter Nights 2, The Walking Dead: Season 2, Bioshock Infinite, Morrowind, Rayman Origins, Tomb Raider, Overlord, Mirror's Edge and Dirt 3.

Currently on my list to play: The Witcher 2 (but first I need to finish part 1), Morrowind: Tribunal and Pillars of Eternity (really looking forward to this one!)

And I need to replay Deus Ex for the gazillionth time soon as well. Other games? 1559794006

I'd say my favourite genre is RPG, but a lot of shooters and action-oriented games make their way through too.

And waveforM, don't be a console hater, let's all be friends!
Other games? Console2
Back to top Go down
waveforM

waveforM

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

nah consoles are ok but i prefer pc :D . .. ooo deus ex.. that game has the best soundtrack ever. also i need to complete that for the first time yet xD

edit:
ugggghhh this tune is amaziiiinnng :D:D:D

Back to top Go down
MuTAnT

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Ah yes, Deus Ex.

I've lost count on how many times I've played through it, great game.
Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:32 pm

I usually play L4D2, Bf3, skyrim and insane sessions of Brutal Doom. I was playing CS:S and CS:GO too, and i waste an entire summer farming in Lineage2..
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Great to see some love for DX! Get to it, waveforM! It really is one of the best games, in my opinion. Awesome endings, too.
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:24 pm

MindEraser wrote:
I usually play L4D2, Bf3, skyrim and insane sessions of Brutal Doom. I was playing CS:S and CS:GO too, and i waste an entire summer farming in Lineage2..

Ohh high 5 Ruben! :D Maybe we can play together some day :p I still got bf3 installed somewhere :)
Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Oh, of course, you are welcome.

And..in another vein, if someone like to add me on steam my ID is MiŋÐ eŘa§er ¤ (copy and paste this). Im the angry cat ^^
Back to top Go down
VeXx

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:34 am

Heyyaaa

I also play League of Legends :p EUNE server as TeaBagNinja and on EUW as Africanized Kurd (don't think about)

Also, i see there are some Elder Scrolls fans here :D anybody also tried Oblivion or Skyrim also?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:06 am

Yes, I have tried Skyrim and Oblivion, but Skyrim is the only one I have done completely, I think I will redo it since the beginning at Morrowind, so i have to buy all the serie. =p

I have killed Alduin at Svongard with seven arrows, I am proud of it, it needed so much works with alchemy and enchantment.

But the best moment I had in Skyrim is the thieves Guild when I became a Nightingale. =p

I have played to Mass effect 2 and 3 too, haven't done the first one anymore.

I was a little disappointed by the end, because I have done all what it is possible to do and I can't do the choice I want without be dead... ( I am playing without DLC. )

Fable, the lost chapters and Fable 3, I know it by heart, with all silver and gold keys.

And I am playing too some little games, sometimes, like Age of empires 2, and I have nostalgic times with old management games of Sierra series like Pharaoh or Master of Olympus and ofc Caesar 3. =)
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:13 am

Yeah, I only played Morrowind, it's such an engrossing game! Especially the main campaign had me just wander on the island, exploring, getting lost in all kinds of caves and mountain passes. So much fun. I'm playing Tribunal now, but it's a lot less fun because it feels so small and confined. Bloodmoon was nice though! But it got insanely hard by the end, turns out I was way too low-leveled, haha. Oblivion is on my to do list, looking forward to it, but it will also take a huge amount of time I'm afraid...

The Mass Effect trilogy is pretty cool, yeah! I think the second part is the best one: everything is balanced, the story is nice and it just flows nicely. Three was kind of a letdown, yeah. The end felt kind of silly, but OK.

Op7i, my man, AoE 2! And Master of Olympus! bounce So cool.
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:32 am

Oh, you know Master of Olympus. =) Nice !

What I like in this kind of games, is how you have to think about everything for make your population happy, and when you click on them they are saying you are simply a god, or the city is the best in the world ! Haha =p

Oh I loved Beyond Good and Evil =) I am waiting for the second, but it seems it is not for now =/.
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:26 am

...or that they're complaining a lot, haha. City management is really cool, planning ahead and making sure everything is op7imal is nice.

I played Beyond Good & Evil, but never finished it, it sort of lost my attention somewhere along the way. I'm always doubtful about sequels though, better not get your hopes up indeed. I think it's also enough to mention Half-Life 3... Razz
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:21 pm

I play, QL, BF-series, Many simulator games, Dayz, Terraria, CS:GO( but not so much anymore), Garrys mod, Gta5, and some other indie games. i have also played alot of LoL but i dont play anymore :)
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Install Morrowind you kaka you.
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Hieronimus wrote:
Install Morrowind you kaka you.

i will someday...
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Other games? Morrowind_days_by_SnowSkadi

Other games? Tumblr_nl5r5vCsFH1tbfzr5o1_500

You will come to appreciate these pictures.
Back to top Go down
VeXx

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:38 am

Hieronimus wrote:
Other games? Morrowind_days_by_SnowSkadi

Other games? Tumblr_nl5r5vCsFH1tbfzr5o1_500

You will come to appreciate these pictures.
Hahah ;D
Cliff racers makes me wanna rage when i meet..
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:26 pm

sorry but morrowind seems shit :D
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:24 pm

The story of the Elder scrolls is the important thing Bei =p

But yes, morrowind was created around 2002, so graphically we have done so much progresses, but it was very good for this times =p

It is how it lookslike now (with not high graphics settings)

Other games? Tesv_210

Other games? Tesv_211
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm

The story of Morrowind is pretty cool, but it's the whole atmosphere that sucked me in. Just one really big island that you can traverse freely... Other games? 3764096 And behind every hill there's something new to explore, it's so cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games?   Other games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: