Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vladimirputin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brx42

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 am

name: vladimirputin
cheat: autofire
reason: noob,deaf
defense: "call my mom"
Back to top Go down
MuTAnT

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 am

I've seen this guy before..

Pretty sure he was originally called front9 who was previously banned by QL some months ago.

I can't remember if he was accused of wallhacking, autoshooting or both, but there was definitely something suspicious going on.

I'll need to review some video evidence to confirm.
Back to top Go down
jackass

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: re   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
MuTAnT

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 pm

He uses an auto-shooter and does a really bad job in trying to hide it.

Mr putin is deaf, has terrible crosshair placement and has movement skills of a beginner who camps.
His aiming style is all flick shot, of which he hits 90% of the time, mostly during mid motion. (Notice that the crosshair continues to travel past the target after shooting it.
These are difficult shots to pull off consistently, especially at a distance.)
To compensate, he purposely shoots the floor and walls to keep the accuracy down and does silly rail jumps for maybe the same reason.  
On more then one occasion he would shoot a frozen body in a way that looked out of place. (I've seen this before as in the newbz case, a sign of the autoshoot detecting frozen bodies as targets)
A funny moment was when jackass notices this, Mr Putin decides to purposely aim at the bodies in some sad attempt to prove him wrong.

So, the evidence suggests that he uses a toggle autoshoot and possibly a wallhack.

vladimirputin Bf5an7
MuTAnTs expert analysis:

Cheater confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:51 pm

MuTAnT wrote:

Mr putin is deaf, has terrible crosshair placement and has movement skills of a beginner who camps.
His aiming style is all flick shot, of which he hits 90% of the time, mostly during mid motion. (Notice that the crosshair continues to travel past the target after shooting it.
To compensate, he purposely shoots the floor and walls to keep the accuracy down and does silly rail jumps for maybe the same reason.  
On more then one occasion he would shoot a frozen body in a way that looked out of place. (I've seen this before as in the newbz case, a sign of the autoshoot detecting frozen bodies as targets)
A funny moment was when jackass notices this, Mr Putin decides to purposely aim at the bodies in some sad attempt to prove him wrong.

So, the evidence suggests that he uses a toggle autoshoot and possibly a wallhack.

vladimirputin Bf5an7
MuTAnTs expert analysis:

Cheater confirmed.

by autoshoot you mean aimlock? aimlock is when his crosshair locks onto targets and in the newbz case he could press a key to aimlock and realise it to not lock anymore.
Back to top Go down
MuTAnT

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

I don't think so. His aim seems too loose for that kind of mechanic.
It looks to me like a simple crosshair over target trigger without any kind of aim assist.
Back to top Go down
VeXx

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

MuTAnT wrote:

vladimirputin Bf5an7
MuTAnTs expert analysis:

Cheater confirmed.
Either very experianced ghostbuster or you just know how it all works from yourself 8) jk :p n1 mate :333
Back to top Go down
brx42

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vladimirputin Empty
PostSubject: Re: vladimirputin   vladimirputin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vladimirputin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Caught & Suspected Cheaters :: Suspected Cheaters-
Jump to: