Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyQuinn
Admin

Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Lost leaders have decided to make this competition to not only bring out the competitive side of you but also bring a little more fun into the game.

The competition is about playing and trying to manage to get as many thaws as possible. When you have 3 screenshots of your highest amount of thaws you upload them all 3 here to compare with the others. The most 3 recent screenshots you upload are the ones that counts.

We will then add all the thaws together of the 3 screenshots and the total amount of thaws will decide the winner. The winner will be then awarded with a prize of 1 month PRO membership on Quake Live.

Where?: iFT Public Servers
Due date: 5th July.

Good luck & Have fun

//Lost Leaders
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
brx42

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:00 am

sounds weird and funny:D i hope u win Quinn:D
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Lost Leaders are of course excluded from the competition. Razz
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Whaaat Surprised are u trying to punish me :(
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Well, giving yourself a month of PRO subscription seems silly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Nice idea =)

Perfect due date x)
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

Not really as i dont have PRO sub! xD but alright as ur highness wishes!
Back to top Go down
VeXx

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:43 pm

I guess i'm the first to start then xD as you guys know, i'm barely playing these days so i don't really have so much to post :/ in addition to this, i'm the worst teammate you could ever wish for, i never melt xD (but thats not intentionally of course)

This is the only picture so far :D i hope i can get some more tonight :p
Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Shot0016
For me, 18 is insanely high :D but compared to Quinns.. meh

Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:48 am

Haha :D Yea I melt a lot for some reason xD But 18 is still good :) I dont know, as this didnt really work out as good as we thought i was thinking maybe we could change the deadline or maybe make the competition for everyone? For non losts aswell. Let me know wat u guys think :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!   Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Is Here: Lost Thawing Competition!
Page 1 of 1