Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask the next person a question

Go down 
+5
waveforM
Pannkakor
brx42
Op7i
LadyQuinn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyQuinn
Admin

Ask the next person a question  Empty
PostSubject: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:43 pm

So this is how u do it, the next person who replies answers my question, and then asks a question of their own. The next poster replies to that question, and then posts a question of their own. And so on. Ask anything you like and be honest with your answers :D The last poster wins :p

The question is; what's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:51 pm

I think the more embarrassing thing I have done was when i wasn't really aware of what I did. So, the shame came after...

I was drunk, very drunk... A friend say to me to go on a carroussel as a dare... It was a very big carroussel which turned in every positions...
So, for first, I would smoke a cig when I will be on it, so I have asked to somebody in the peoples who watched us to throw me a cig, I couldn't take it because I was drunk and attached, so I have wasted five cigs like this ... And when i had finally take one, the guy of security said to me I couldn't smoke on it x)... After that the carroussel had began to turn, faster and faster, I have scream so much crappy things, I don't remember exactly what x)
So it has finally ended, and as the guy to the cash register had my glasses, because i couldn't keep it during the carroussel =p I have gone to the queue but by the bad side, so i pushed everyone in the way x)

What's the most foolish thing you did when you were a kid?

Back to top Go down
brx42

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

I crawled into my mother's friend house while none was at her home, I took any ingredient I thought was adequate for a death cake(soap, oils, milk, coffee, detergents, powders, etc.). Then, I called my friend to come help me make the cake. We took cover under a tree near my stairs which enter my house, thinking my mother won't see what we were doing, although it was obvious from the space we were cracking something, mixing with big wooden spoons all that in a large metal can. At last, when my mother came home from work, i had to return what was left of the ingredients, and apology to the neighbor, who said that i was so funny and that she's not angry. The damage was about 50 euros:D

What's the most badass thing u've ever done?
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:28 pm

The most badass thing i have ever done is when i was done with 9th class me and my friend went to a restaurant and ate and after that we took our mopeds out and drove everywhere and the way back home we rode on a road that you are not allowed to drive on next to a big road and then the police came and we kept going into the woods and the police followed us then we drove further into the woods so the police couldnt see us and then we found an old shack which we drove into and placed our bikes there and hided like 4 hours lol.

When have you been really really scared in your life?
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:46 pm

I was on a mountainbike trip with some friends across the border in a nice hilly area and we had brought a big tent and made a cool campfire in the middle of the camping that was very much unoccupied. So, after a long day of intense biking we settle down for some party time with various alcoholic beverages, savouring the day and having a good laugh. I needed to visit the little boy's room so I walk across the camping and then return to our spot... Then I hear something... Oh fuck, I hear myself thinking, what!? It was the sound of not one, but two babies crying. In the middle of the night. On an otherwise empty camping. Crying like I don't know what. So I totally freeze in my tracks and hold my breath, all shocked and everything. I listen carefully and hear the cries come throughout the darkness around me. I turn completely white. Oh shit, I'm going mad, I think. I clench my teeth and listen again... I hear two long cries and suddenly realise... I've been listening to two fighting cats. Oh shit was I relieved. Ask the next person a question  3764096 I felt so silly, ahaha.

What was the nicest random act of kindness you ever performed?
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Hmm i have had many, coz im nice like that ^^ haha

Once on my way home from school I was takin the train from the capital city. I saw two old people looking completely lost and asked them if i could help with anything. They said they couldnt find their hotel and have been walkin around for 3 hours. When i looked at the hotels name it turned out to be a hotel 40mins away from where they were. I helped them with the bags and took them all the way to the hotel entrance and made sure they got in okay. It took me 3 hours to get home that day but i felt that i had atleast done somethin good.

What is your biggest mistake in life?
Back to top Go down
waveforM

waveforM

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:35 pm

playing videogames.

which girl? :D

Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:08 am

Haha, nobody dares to answer this one. albino

I choose the dark-haired one, because the other girl seems to much at ease with this video... Must be an attention whore. Rolling Eyes Also dark > blond.

If you could give the leaders of Lost one assignment that they would have to do, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:35 pm

I guess i cant reply to this 1 then haha xd
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 4:34 am

I guess I can't either... But I will anyway!

I would make Xeno dress up in a stupid turtle suit Ask the next person a question  1793440086 and make him crawl around London.
Kinda like this but in a stupid turtle suit:

I would make woman play dress up games with Mart again as that is probably the funniest shit I have ever heard.
I dont know Hieronimus yet so I can't think of something funny for him.

NOW MY QUESTION!

If you had to have sex with any object around the house, what would you use?
(real sex toys aren't allowed)
So where would you push your junk in? Or what would you push up your junk?
Ask the next person a question  AmericanPie
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:17 am

My make up brush!

What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Back to top Go down
MindEraser

MindEraser

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:36 am

Ummm maybe have sex in a train toilette...

if you could rewind to previous point in your life, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:28 pm

When I was ten years old...

If you could travelled in the time, in which period you would like to go?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Far far into the future when the human species is extinct and new creatures rule planet earth.

If you could have 1 super power, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:49 pm

To dilate and slow down time and make the most use of it by procrastinating even more!

What and where is the furthest you've ever been away from civilization (inhabited areas)?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:01 pm

I think it was when I lived at Epinal and ate mushrooms everydays, I walked something like 20 km everyday for pick wild fruits and mushrooms, Epinal forest is one of largest in France, with 3600 hectares of forest.
(Or maybe in my head, I have gone so far from the civilization x))

What is the most disguting thing you have eaten?

Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Fish!

How did you get into Quake?
Back to top Go down
Lewoos

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:11 pm

UT2003 died and I needed something else to play, but I did not want to pay for UT2004
So I tried Q3 since I knew some ppl played it and later on switched to QL :)

If you had one wish, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:41 am

Be able to teleport myself everywhere I want when I want.

If you could be a famous character from cartoons or movie, who you would like to be?
Back to top Go down
Pannkakor

Pannkakor

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Hieronimus wrote:
To dilate and slow down time and make the most use of it by procrastinating even more!

What and where is the furthest you've ever been away from civilization (inhabited areas)?

In my grandmothers and granfathers little cottage deep in the woods of Finland.

If ghosts can walk thru walls and glide down stairs, why dont they fall thru the floor?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:41 am

I dont know who to awnser now :(
so...

Iron man.
Ghosts dont exist.

Did wife force you to join Lost clan just like she did to me?
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:40 am

What a silly question, why even ask! albino

If you were given 1 million shiny new euros, what would you do with them?
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:18 pm

I didnt force anyone pff! :p

I would get myself a custom made boyfriend haha :D

If you couldnt find your other shoe and didnt have other shoes to wear and had to go out quickly for work what would u do?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 pm

I think I go out without shoes.

If the cats talked, what would you ask to them?
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 pm

I would ask, do you think yann has wat it takes to beat me?

If you received a box to your house with a text on it sayin "Do not open, Danger inside." What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: