Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask the next person a question

Go down 
+5
waveforM
Pannkakor
brx42
Op7i
LadyQuinn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Op7i

Op7i

Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 pm

I will open it, without real hesitation, sadly x)

Do you think curiosity is the strongest feeling?
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 pm

No, a nasty itch is the strongest feeling! No

Where should we organise a Lost meetup?
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:51 pm

( LawL! )

I think it is a so huge question x) The nearest place we could find for everyone I think =p

You want to organise a Lost meet up ? =p
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:41 am

Yes i doo. Stockholm? :p In my buildings basement ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:15 am

Such an underground meeting! Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 437217732
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh nice =) So, let's see if some can help others for come, how much it could costs to everyone, carpooling, who wants to come in train (or plane? wtf x)? ) I think how much it could costs to everyone for come and eat and sleep is a thing we have to know for first =p

Je ?! Mfg ?! The question !? Why do you want to break the rules?! You have to ask a question? Haven't you read the title of the topic?!?!?! (Hahahahahah x))
Back to top Go down
LadyQuinn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 am

As i have to answer I will just say Je wants to break the rules coz he had a rough childhood. And his mother did try to raise him well but as he did not know how to follow the rules many people died and his mother simply gave up in the end. Prayed to higher powers that her son will soon find the right path.

What is the first thing you would do when u meet Je Roen? I would ask him " Who made you leader!?"
Back to top Go down
http://lost.lovelyforum.net
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:16 pm

He would probably answer : "A silly girl !!! " =p

I would ask to him :

Have you devellopped a game for heal all psychologic problems?

Does it make you a psychologeek doctor?
Back to top Go down
Hieronimus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

I might answer: not yet... Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 805399469

But! To quote a colleague who definitely and rightfully believes this: "games can save the world!"

And my studies were part computer science, part psychology, part linguistics and part philosophy. So more like a psychosophylingeek. bounce

Cats or dogs? Please prepare some good arguments. Razz
Back to top Go down
Op7i

Op7i

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Definitely cats ! No way man =p They have already take the world =p It is just a question of time before they make all of us their slaves =p

Have you a plan for rise against them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the next person a question    Ask the next person a question  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the next person a question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: